“Hard-Roll (Buns)” baked with whole wheat flour!
Yesterday I was very busy. I had a lot of things to do, for example, washing clothes, cleaning my room, and shopping for the New Year’s Day. But at the same time, I baked some kinds of breads. I introduce one of them this post.
I like to bake roll buns because its form is very cute and it is fun for me to shape dough with rolling. I always bake it with using usual wheat flour, but this time I use wheat flour and still more whole wheat flour. This bun has a merit when people think about controlling how much calories to take; It has less fat than other usual roll buns. When I bake it with 250g of flour(8~10 buns can be baked with the amount of flour), I have to use only 10g of butter! So that this bun can be recommended to those who must think about calories they take every day.
Today I write ingredients of this bun and digest of the way to bake it. Sorry XP!
<Hard Roll with using whole wheat flour>
Wheat flour: 220g(88%)
Whole wheat flour: 30g(12%)
Dry yeast: 1.25g(0.5%)
Trehalose*: 5g(2%) *If you don’t have it, you can use sugar instead of it!
Condensed milk: 10g(4%)
Skimmed milk: 10g(4%)
:How to bake(Digest):
1. Knead all of ingredients except butter for 15 minutes.
2. Add butter to dough and still more knead it for 10 minutes.
3. Shape it like a ball and put it into a container.
4. Get a lid on the container to prevent dough from being dried and ferment it at 25 degrees Celsius for 1.5 hours.
5. Take dough from the container and push it gently to free gas made by yeast from it.
6. Shape it like a ball again and ferment it still more in the container about 1 hour.
7. Take dough and push it. Cut it for 8~10 pieces. Shape them like a small ball and leave for a while(about 15 minutes).
(Notice: Don’t forget to prevent them from being dried)
8. Shape every piece of dough like a cylinder. And make an edge of it thin with a hand.
(Finally you must shape it like tears!)
9. With a rolling pin flatten dough. And Roll it from a wider side of it to a narrower one.
10. Place every dough on the baking plate. Ferment them at 30 degrees Celsius for 1 hour.
11. Preheat oven at 220 degrees Celsius. And bake dough at the same degrees for 12 minutes with steam.
12. After baking them, take the plate from oven immediately and cool buns more than a half of hour at least.
If you have time or feeling to bake it, Please try it once!
Thank you for your visit here today.